Prof. Miles Taylor
Miles Taylor was Director of the Institute of Historical Research from 2008 to 2014. He is a specialist in the history of Victorian Britain, and is currently completing a study of Queen Victoria and India for Yale UP. In October 2014 he took up a Leverhulme major research fellowship in order to write a history of parliamentary representation since the 18th century.
Keep up to date with the latest news from the project via our Twitter feed:
- @Tudorgentleman @HistParl @VSS_Project There's an article in Notes and Queries by George Chowdhari Best on the orig… https://t.co/LLIHPIKlVv 10 hours 49 min ago
- @HistParl @VSS_Project Thanks @HistParl. You have just emboldened me to make a claim for the origins of House of Commons green! 11 hours 26 sec ago
- @Tudorgentleman @VSS_Project We don't know this one John - but before St Stephen’s benches belong to host instituti… https://t.co/4UbBY1lyLb 11 hours 6 min ago
- You were so helpful yesterday, @HistParl... your take on the origins of House of Commons green? Elizabethan or earlier? @VSS_Project 1 day 5 hours ago
- My @VSS_Project #WordOfTheDay: smalt. Deep blue glass coloured by cobalt oxide, finely pulverized, to paint the royal arms. 1 day 9 hours ago